Cataspa is a pain relief medicine. This medicine contains two substances Diclofenac and Dicyclomine. It is an NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug). This medicine reduces muscle cramps, pain, bloating, and discomfort. Doctors can prescribe this medicine to treat severe abdominal pain or for other related or unrelated medical conditions, based on patients’ requirements.
How does Cataspa work?
The two main elements of the medicine; Diclofenac and Dicyclomine work in sequence to reduce pain and inflammation. Diclofenac blocks certain chemical messengers that cause pain and swelling. Dicyclomine is an anticholinergic substance, and it relaxes the intestine muscles. With the combination of the two effects, the user would feel less or no pain for a considerable amount of time. It is to be noted that, the medicine does not solve the root cause of the problem but, would reduce the pain, temporarily. With a doctor’s prescription, anyone can order Cataspa 50mg online.
Dosage details of Cataspa
In various clinical tests, it has been found that this medicine works quickly and starts its action within an hour. Therefore, in case of a missed dose of this medicine, ensure to take it as soon as possible. Skip the missed dose if you are just a few hours away from your next dose. Take the next dose on the recommended time and do not double it for the missed dose. Remember the usage when you buy pain medication online.
The recommended dose of this medicine is 50 mg four times a day to a maximum of 200 mg per day. However, the dosage of this medicine may vary from patient to patient. The dosage of this medicine depends on the patient’s medical condition, age and response to the treatment. Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. In addition, read the medicine instruction page while you order Cataspa 50mg online.
Who should not take the medicine?
- Children below 6 years of age should not consume this medicine.
- In various clinical tests, it has been found that this medicine poses a moderate risk of miscarriage. Therefore, pregnant women should consult a doctor’s opinion before planning to order Cataspa 50mg online.
- This medicine is not recommended for patients who have kidney or liver disease.
- Those patients who are already using life-saving medicines or allergy medications should consult with a doctor before they order Cataspa 50mg cash on delivery.
- Limited human data have suggested that this medicine could represent a significant risk to a nursing baby. Therefore, it is not recommended for those women who breast-feed their babies.
How to take Cataspa?
Swallow the medicine as a whole before or after a meal, as described by your doctor. It is not recommended to chew, crush or break it. Consult your doctor about the dosage of this medicine before you buy Cataspa online.
Some people buy Cataspa generic in cheap price from an online pharmacy and some people buy the branded version of this medicine. Both versions of this medicine contain the same chemical elements and works in the same procedure. You can consume this medicine with or without food. If you believe that this medicine upsets your stomach, consult with your doctor immediately.
Do not consume this medicine with alcohol. This medicine may increase the risk of stomach bleeding if you consume it with alcohol. This medicine may affect your ability to drive. Stop driving if you feel headaches, blurred vision, dizziness or drowsiness after consumption of this medicine.